Tuesday 12 April 2016

WIP: Deathwach, Imperial Fist

As you know, if you have followed my blog for the past couple of weeks, I'm working on a Genestealer Cult. This Cult is however part of a bigger project I'm doing with my fellow Norwegian Warhammer Blogger Bigbossredskullz. The theme for the project were working on is Genestealers VS. Deathwatch. And I've just started working on my Deathwach Killteam for the project. 

The first model of the Killteam is an imperial Fist. Or at least that's the plan so far. The heavy looking armour made me think of an IF, but I'm not a 100% sure. Maybe he'll be part of a IF successor chapter. I am also working on changing the Space Wolf Wulfen I converted a while ago into other members of the Killteam!

I've also made bases for my first couple of Genestealer Cult modes, and primed the Genestealer Beast! So hopefully I'll have something finished to show you next time.







6 comments:

  1. Great model quite different from most IF around.

    I don't known why but i got some diselpunk vibe with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! I actually feel the same. It might have something to do with the gas mask looking helmet, and the Iron Hand backpack.

      Delete
  2. He is looking so cool, one of my favourite true scale marines to date!
    What's he holding?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I'm not quite sure what it is. It just looked cool, so I gave it to him. I think it's supposed to be a mechanicus brass knuckle.

      Delete
  3. Good! Pleas where are the arms, chest and backpack from? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The torso is from a FW Horus Heresy Emperors Children terminator. The arms and backpack are taken from different members of the Deathwatch squad from the Deathwatch: Overkill box.

      Delete