Saturday 8 November 2014

Plague Hulk & Plague Drone

It has been too long since I've posted anything on this blog. After Golden Daemon, I've started a lot of new projects, but haven't taken any pictures on them. I've decided to change that during this weekend. There will be a lot of model-updates soon.


I entered Golden Daemon in 2012, in 40k Monster and Vehicle category which these two Daemon Engines. It' over two years sine I painted these models, so i feel it's about time to post them here.







The skin-tone on both Daemon Engines are painted in the same way, it consists of a lot of green and bone-coloured drybrushing, and a dark green oil-wash on top. This was long before I got my airbrush, so they don't look as good as my Forge World Great Unclean One. I like them a lot non the less. FW's big Nurgle models are all some of my favourite GW models. I hope GW's Maggoth Lords are as fun to paint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment