Monday 23 November 2015

WIP: Chaos Lord of Slaanesh

Tonight I felt like starting a small new project. Even though World Eaters are a lot of fun to paint, I don't get to convert them much. So I wanted to make another small heavily converted warband in between working on the WE. 

I looked trough my many bitz boxes, and found Fulgrim's legs. They are what's left from the FW model from my daemon Fulgrim conversion. When I had the legs in place, the other bits started falling in place, and I came up wit this. I also made a small henchman of some kind (who needs to be heavily Slaaneshified)





2 comments:

  1. HaHa! That is so cool. What a great mix of parts. I am loving the grissly head, the whole pose of the model is very sensual yet super creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm looking forwards to paint this one.

    ReplyDelete